Tuesday 28 February 2017

Spring is coming


After a long and really harsh winter, step by step, we can finally start to see that it might the time of spring to come. Even if the calendar spring it's like a month far away, as soon as the temperature has risen and nobody is freezing outside anymore, everyone around started to smell spring! 
This is the time when I really appreciate the value of the sun. The time when even a small and innocent ray of sunshine make most people happier and nicer. 

For me the sun is like salvation and a kind of gratification for all past gloomy, dark days of winter. I am a meteoropathic person, rain cause that I'm highly melanconic and sad, when it's windy I'm very anxious, when there is a lot of snow I'm calm because usually when there is a lot of snow on the streets everthing it's very bright and that's fine for me, also because when there is a lot of snow the temperature is not that low and it's simply pleasent. And finally when the sun start to shine I am happy to get out of the bed and I'm ready to do stuff. When the weather is beautiful I just can't stay at home, it feels like a waste of time. So I always go for a walk or I organise some bicycle trip. 

It feels so awesome when you can go outside without a thousand clothes on and I really can't wait for it! 


Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania i smell spring

No comments:

Post a Comment