Wednesday 19 October 2016

Long evenings


As everyone could notice, we are in the middle of autumn. A season with falling leaves, beautiful colors and begining of the school. I must confess that some years earlier I was literally freaking out because of autumn. I sincerely hated this season. If I must describe how I saw autumn at those times it would be sadness, cold, pain, school, rain. With the begining of autumn starts the school so there was always a lot of things to do, new responsabilities, homeworks and after school activities. That was equivalent of spending most of the free time on study. As a conslusion I hadn't much time to spend with my friends. And what is more.. it was always raining. So even if I had time to spend with friends it was difficult because of the weather. And that was it till winter. 


What changed over time? I guess me. Now I'm even quite happy that autumn is here. Let's make it clear, I still hate the rain and the cold, the sad atmosphere that it's all around, cloudy and windy days and runny nose. But somehow I learned to not getting upset because of it. I enjoy to wear warm sweaters, reading books under the blanket with a cup of tea with lemon and honey. I get used to always have an umbrella in my purse. I also starded to love wearing scarfs and winter hats (my grandmother would be finally proud, that I understood how important is to keep ourselves warm). I also noticed that "autumn" is an excellent excuse for almost everything! When you don't have mood to go out or when you to lazy to do something, you can safely say that the weather it's terrible and you stay home. No one can blame you. And this never ending evening which you spend with your boyfriend, girlfriend or best friend, watching movies, cooking or just chillin in peace. 

I assume that all comes with the time. As a teenager your priorities are so different, staying at home is equal to the worst punishment in the world. An evening at home with your parents watchng TV? Not a chance! Now? I woud love an evening like this! Survive autumn is always hard in the morning, when you must get up and go outside. I always say to myself that it all be gone soon and when I come back from university I will in my room, at my bed, with my books and the cold will be not allowed to come in! 
Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania autumn books

2 comments:

  1. You literally assumed what I think of the autumn :). For teenager me it was always a punishment. What for? I still don't know, I can't work it out. Now I always look forward to autumn. Fortunately, It does not always is rainy and windy, and those sunny autumnal days remind me of heart warming things that I don't usualy think about during the rest of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some time ago I didn't like autumn, but now
    I adore to spend autumn evenings watching film, drinking cocoa and watching through the window the leaves fall from trees :)

    ReplyDelete