Monday 20 March 2017

Pavia


Today I wanna write about a city which immensly suprised me! I went there fo my first Eramsus exchange. At first I wasn't happy about it because I was hoping to going to Rome! Obviously I had no idea of where Pavia is and what is it's history. I was only a little disappointed for a while but then I started to enjoy the idea of going to study abroad, no matter what the place it was. When I got there I was with my mom and a friend who also came there for study. We had a lot of lagguages and it was raining. And then we had to walk a lot but once arrived at the dormitory it was axctually nice. 




As soon as I started visit the city I deeply fell in love with the streets, buildings and with the city itselef.  The atmosphere was fantastic! Pavia is a town situated in north Italy, in Lombardy region. It's very close to Milan. When I visit Italy I usually choose the centre of the peninsula so I had no idea of the cherm of the north architecture. First months was hard because my dormitory was 1 hour from the centre. And after 10pm there was no public transport at the city so I had to walk a lot and I actually got lost thousands of time before I found the shortest way. But every single step was worth it because it was a real adventure. It brings back so many incredible memories which I want to double with another exchange! This time - Florence! 




I highly recomand you to visit Pavia! No words can describe its beauty. I am sure that you we'll be as exited about it as I am! Above it's a photo of Ponte Coperto by night. 


No comments:

Post a Comment