Tuesday 21 March 2017

Why is Pulp Fiction the best movie on the world?


I adore Quentin Tarantino! He is one of my favourite people on the world! He is so smart, funny and extremly ironic. He shows it in every film he make. His films are something more than an ordinary cinema production. They are intriguing, well directed and full of stories that keep crossing eachother till the end. These are masterpieces, without a doubt! I've choose Pulp Fiction because it was the first Tarantino's film I ever saw. I was around twelve years old. It left me spechless. I couldn't get how he made it work, how he actually gave the sense to all of the chapters and brought it to the one conclusion. That's why I made a list of things that probably made me love this film.




1) Division into parts - it surly was the first film that I saw with that king of scenario. Every chapter tells one story which at first might seem completely seoarate but at the end they start to make sense. 

2) The cast - till Pulp Fiction I only remembered John Travolta from "Saturday Night Fever" and it was amazing to see him playing the part of a gangster. Bruce Willis and Uma Thurman were also absolutely great.

3) The soundtrack - I would like to know how many time Tarantino had spend on choosing those tracks to the movie but they fit there like any others could possibly fit! I started to appreciate the music when I was older but it gave me a trill since I've heard it(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4cLmXml8O0)

4) Dialogues - I saw Pulp Fiction with many of my friends and some of them can't watch it with me anymore because sometimes I speak with the actors, while watching I keep telling actors lines. I'm not doing it for upset my friends I just can't stop to do it. The dialogues are so great that I can't stop myself from doing it. 

5) Details - the movie is complete. From the top to the bottom - it is just perfect, The details are in this film like the cherry on the cake. Words, things they are using, clothes, comic inserts - they all made an unique atmosphere of an incredibly good film .

For those who had never seen it I strongly encourage to do it ASAP! And fot those who had seen it - do it once again! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment