Wednesday 5 April 2017



BOVSKA



I would like to introduce to you a polish singer who I discovered lately. Maybe she is not new to everyone, but I heard her music a few months ago.  Mrs Magda Grabowska-Wacławek, stage name Bovska. 







I must admit that at first her music was a bit strange for me, I liked only a couple of songs and she wasn't very a attractive artist for me. I felt courious about her because, finally, something new came on the polish music market. She was absolutely unsusual since the first sounds and for me she is far away from all the trash music that artist use to make nowadays. Her song "Kaktus" catch me the most! I was listening to it all days, again and again! BOVSKA - KAKTUS

A week ago I had a pleasure to partecipate at her concert in Wrocław! I was so suprised about her! I thought that she is very calm, peaceful and toned down person. It turns out that she is the opposite! She is so powerful, coluorful and vivid that she left me spechless from the start to the end. She field the room with an amazing energy, she started to dance and jump all around the stage. I was that suprised because her songs which are available on Youtube are not that energetic as she showed us at the gig. 

I think that she is the best choice for those who would like to know some knew kind of music this spring! If you will ever have the chance to listen to Bovska live, go and seee it yourself. She is like the rappresentation of the spring - she is bright, sunny, full of colour, energy, sun and smile :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment