Thursday 19 January 2017

Coocking problem


I hate coocking. I really do. It so stressful for me. I also can't cook and I'm wandering if I hate it because I am not able to do it right or the opposite. Sometimes I see a nice and easy recipe and I think wooow, I will make it! Of course it never happened! It's just that I don't know how to move in the kitchen, all that stuff makes me nervous. Usually coocking requires a lot of differents pots, knifes and it make me sick that I have to use all this things and wash them after all...oh god. It is not that I eat only sandwiches of course, but I try to use 3 ingidientes max and one pot. This is the level of meals that can make and I do it. What i mostly cook is pasta. Pasta is one of the reason why I love Italy. You only have to cook some pasta, add some sauce, some vegetables, wipe off some parmesan cheese and done!!!! 20 or less and you have a tasty meal!! Isn't it incredible? I think it is. All my friends knows that in my house they can eat two things: what they make for themselves or pasta. I sometimes try to do something else for my boyfriend but after all ideas he says "hey, why don't you make me some spaghetti's?" I don't know if he actually likes it or just eat it for please me, important is that he eats and doesn't complain. 

So, for everyone who has the same problem... trust me! There is nothing better that pasta! 

No comments:

Post a Comment