Monday 9 January 2017

Keep calm and...study!


I am one of these person that must have something to do, otherwise I get boring and I feel extremely uncomfortable with myself. Of course, sometimes I appreciate days when I really don't have to do anything and I can just lay in bad without any remorses. But if it is more than a few days I get very, very lazy. This is what happen to me after every holidays or christmas break. 
I feel lost, I don't know how to get back to the reality. I have enormous problems with getting up early, and I mean it. It seems like the worst think on earth and when i hear the alarm clock I panic. And when i think about my responsabilities at the University I got an immediate headache. 


Now, how get back to the normal life after all the free time and lazy days? I really don't know but this year I decide at least to try. 

  • First of all, a good organization. We have a lot of stuff to learn lately on the University and it is only the beginning, so for not forget about homeworks and exams i wrote down all the things I have to do and I sticked the little papers on the wall, that is how my duties are clearly visible and I will not forget about them! 

  • Secondly I will try to do everything step by step, and no everything at once, like I used to do. Small ammont of work systematically, every day instead of all day of stress. When I'm stressed then I can't sleep, and when I can't sleep everything gets more complicated! 


  • Finally, I will try to limit my time spent on social media or watching TV series, because it always distract me from everything I am doing. Every time I tell myself that I will only check my emails or I watch just one episode... but we know how it ends. 
If you got some advices that you want to share, leave me a comment! I will be more than pleasure to try it on myself! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment