Sunday 7 May 2017

Crazy month!


What a crazy month! A lot of things happened, I can't even realize how fast we've reached may! For easter I've spend a week in Italy, at my mom's house. It was a wonderful time, no stress, no worries, just home! I ate a lot of good dishe's and drank some ofe the most delisciouse Italian wine! the wheather wasn't always perfect but what is the most important that I had a chance to spend a few days with my family. That's are the most precious moments and we have to appreciate them a lot! 


I also had a chance to see some places near my mother's town. I've been in San Gimignano and Certaldo, wich is the city where Boccacio was born! it's totally charming, small village in the middle of Tuscany. This are the place I love the most..small, old villages situated up on a hill. It is breathtaking!


No comments:

Post a Comment