Sunday 7 May 2017

Wedding time! 



Two weeks ago, I had the honour to partecipate at a wedding. My best firend's sister was getting married, and he asked me to join him and partecipate at this special day. I agreed without hesitation because I love weddings! It is the time when you can but on the most beautiful dress you have, and do all the beauty stuff which sometimes you don't have time to do. I was super exited about it and also a bit nervous because I knew only a few people of their family and I dind't know what to expect.

It turned out that it was amazing! I can't remember when I've danced that much as at this wedding. We had a lot of fun and I've met a lot of nice and kind people, grooms's and bride's friends and the rest of the family. I definitly look forward to participate at the other one.. as a guest, of course!

2 comments: