Monday 8 May 2017

Spring, are you there?



It looks like this year spring has totally forgot about Poland and specially about Poznań. I was so happy about it to come and now I am just sad. I am no more even upset. It is just sad. This weather, the rain and this cold. It feels like the rainy autumn came to visit us again. 

Who knows, maybe the summer will make it up to us with an amazing, long, hot summer and with a kind, nice and gold autumn? I hope so, because everyone is just tired of this grey and cloudy sky. Wht's the metter with this weather? 

I keep beleving that the sun will come.. soon, veeery soon!!! As James Hetfield sings in The Day That Never Comes - "The sun will shine, this I swear"

 And for now just liesten to some good music and grab a cup of tasty coffe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment